Thursday, September 17, 2009

1st day of preschool.

The kids and I headed to alamo first thing last Wednesday morning for Jaidyn to start her 1st day of preschool. She goes every monday and wednesday from 12 to 1:30. We stayed in Alamo for a whole week so Jaidyn could go to school and I could go to Ashlee's bridal shower. I loved being there and I didn't want to come home. The only reason I was excited to come home is because I wanted to see Eric. Jaidyn loves school so much and gets excited on the days that she gets to go. Here are a couple of pics of her from her first day. She wouldn't smile at all and was being a big brat. These are the best I could do since she wasn't wanting me to take any pics.


Here is a picture of her from her 2nd day of preschool. At least I got her to smile in this one.

The kids had such a good time the whole time we were in Alamo. It felt so nice out that they got to go outside everyday and play. It just made me think how much they will love it when we get moved up there and they can play outside everyday. We have a pool that takes up most of our backyard here in Vegas, so it will be really nice to have a big backyard once we get moved to Alamo. We got the rest of our papers signed for the house. We should be getting the keys anyday now. I can't wait to start getting it fixed up. Jeremy measured for our fence and he is buying the material when he goes to st.george this weekend. The kids and I have to head back to Alamo on Sunday afternoon so Jaidyn can go to school on Monday. We will be there for a week and a half. Ashlee's wedding is next weekend, so we will stay for that and stay through the next week until after Jaidyn gets out of school that wednesday. Thankfully Eric is coming to Alamo next weekend, so we won't have to go a whole week and a half without seeing him. Tomorrow Jamie and I are going to get our nails done for the wedding. I know it is a whole week before the wedding, but since I will be leaving to Alamo, that is the only time I can get it done. I also think I am going to get a pedicure while I am there too. I can't wait!

No comments: