Monday, May 18, 2009

I am now officially a member of

Las Vegas Athletic Club. I had been thinking about joining for a while because Jamie is a member and she really likes working out there. She said she would drive over here so that we could go to the one by my house to work out together. I kept going back and forth about whether or not I wanted to join and i told her no. Mostly because I was afraid of joining and then not wanting to work out and wasting our money. Well I finally decided that I was going to join because I really need to get into shape. We went and worked out for the first time yesterday and I love it. I thought I would feel too uncomfortable working out in front of other people, but it didn't even bother me. I am glad I joined and i am glad Jamie and I can go together. Jamie bought me an ipod as an early birthday present. My birthday isn't until September, but she knew I wanted one and offered to buy it for me. So of course I took her up on it.lol I am excited for that too because I downloaded a bunch of good songs and now I will have something to listen to while I work out. Yesterday Jamie and I decided to go to the movies. We met at Town Square and saw the movie Obsessed. I thought it was pretty good. It is definitely a movie that I could watch again. I am looking forward to this weekend. Eric will have 3 days off and we are going to Sam's house on Saturday to swim and have a bbq with some of the family. I am looking forward to the swimming part. It has been so hot out and even though we have a pool of our own, it isn't warm enough to swim in yet. It probably won't be warm enough to swim in for at least a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I have been thinking I want to see Obsessed too. Good to know that it's a good movie.