Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day weekend.

We had alot of fun this last weekend. On Saturday we went to Sam's house to swim and have a bbq. Jamie, Jaidyn and I swam for hours. Sam swam with us on and off. She was trying to get some stuff done in the house though. Eric and Colin came over right before we ate. Colin hates swimming and Eric doesn't really like to swim either, so they just came over to eat. We also invited my dad to eat with us. I hadn't seen him since his birthday party, so it was nice to see him. We left Sam's house and Eric, Jamie, the kids and I headed to Alamo. We decided to go up on Saturday night and stay the night and then come home on Sunday evening. We spent most of the day being lazy and eating good food. I always love being in Alamo, but I was also glad to come home and sleep in my own bed. On Monday Jamie came over and her and I went to the fashion bug. I let Jaidyn come with us, but she was so naughty that I brought her home when we were done there and wouldn't let her come to lunch with us. We went and ate at Macayo's and it was really good as usual. After eating all that mexican food, we came back to my house and relaxed for a couple of hours. Then we went to the gym. Going to the gym after eating mexican food is not a good idea, even if you do wait a couple of hours. Jamie and i both felt sick by the time we were done working out. Our pool should be ready to swim in by this weekend. Well hopefully the water is warm enough. I can't wait to start swimming in it. The only thing that sucks is that Colin doesn't like going in the water at all, so we can't all swim at the same time. One of us will have to stay in the house with Colin. Eric doesn't like to swim much anyways, so I am sure he will hang out with Colin. I know Jaidyn will be excited when we can start swimming because she loves being in the water. She is scared to go past the steps, but she just loves being in the water. Here are a few pictures from this last weekend.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

I wouldn't think mexican food and working out would mix too well either lol.