Wednesday, August 10, 2011

6 months...

That is how long it has been since I have last posted. I said before I was going to try to keep it updated. I just forget and then when I do remember, it seems like there is way too much to catch up on and it seems like it will take forever. So anyways I finally decided I needed to just catch up. Alot has happened since I last posted in February. First off, Eric got hired at the airport in Vegas and I was able to quit my job at Rapport and stay home with the kids. I am so thankful to be a stay at home mom again. Secondly...I am 18 weeks pregnant with baby # 3. Who just happens to be another boy. YaY! Time has been flying by lately. In just one week we are going on a family trip to Disneyland with Andrea,her boys,my mom,Grandma Helen, Jamie, my kids and myself. It is going to be alot of fun. Just one week after that, Jaidyn starts kindergarten. It's crazy to think that she will be in school 4 days a week now. Colin will start 3 year old preschool right after labor day. I don't have their schedule yet, but if they happen to be at school at the same time, I won't even know what to do with myself. Thankfully at the end of December the new baby will come along to keep me plenty busy while Jaidyn and Colin are at school. :) Everything has been going great with the kids. They are growing up so fast. Colin is super excited to have a baby brother. Jaidyn was very upset at first that it is a boy, but I think as time goes on she is getting better about it. As much as I love being a stay at home mom, it is very hard having Eric gone all the time. His schedule Thurs-Mon from 4 a.m to 12:30 p.m. So he doesn't come home at all on the days he works. He gets home Monday after work and has to go back Wed evening. So we only see him 2 days a week. It is very hard, but the thought of him driving back and forth scares me too much. So I would rather him get to stay down, even if that means we don't get to see him much. Thankfully my mom and Andrea are here or it would be really hard for me being alone all the time. Well thats all I can post for now. I am sure I am missing alot of things, but as I remember, I will update. :)

No comments: