Tuesday, February 1, 2011

But you are my best friend ever...

those are the words that came out of Colin's mouth today as he was crying to Jaidyn because she wouldn't play with him.lol It was seriously the funniest thing. Even though I did feel bad that he really just wanted to play with Jaidyn and she wanted nothing to do with him.

I have been off of work since Friday and it has been nice to spend so much time with the kids. Although I have to say that their attitudes lately are really not very good. They are constantly calling me a dumb idiot when I don't let them do what they want. Jaidyn is the worst. I just don't even know what to do to make her stop being so mean. I am constantly sending her to her room for a time out and it doesn't seem to help at all.

Today I wanted to go to Caliente to get a few things and so Eric and the kids came along. We went to Family Dollar to get a few things and then went and ate some lunch. It was nice just to get out of the house even though we really didn't do much of anything.lol The kids seemed to have a good time too.

Being home for 4 days in a row has really made me sad to know I have to go back to work on Thursday. Being home with the kids all the time and seeing all the funny things they do all day makes me sad that I can't be here with them all day everyday. Hopefully soon enough Eric will get the job at the airport and then I won't have to work anymore. It is taking forever for him to get this job and it is really frustrating. I am just hoping it is all worth it in the end.

No comments: