Monday, January 24, 2011

After a week...

of all of us being sick in this house, I think we are finally all getting better. Colin is still coughing, but he is feeling MUCH better and Jaidyn and I are also.

I was supposed to start at the Speedway today, but had to call to tell them I couldn't work there. I will still work there for the big events, but I just won't be able to work there all the time. I actually feel relieved knowing that I will be able to be home with my kids on the days that I don't work at Rapport. Sometimes I feel like with work, I hardly get to spend time with them.

On Saturday...my mom and I drove my grandma to the airport. She is going to Tennessee for a couple of weeks to visit her sister. We had to leave here at 5:30 in the morning. :( We picked up Jamie and dropped grandma off at the airport. Then we headed over to Black Bear Diner for breakfast. They seriously have the best biscuits and gravy EVER! After that we headed to Target to get some of our shopping done. After we were done we dropped Jamie back at home and went to Costco. My mom and I were all done and headed back to Alamo by 12:30. I couldn't believe we were done that early. We were both exhausted though so I was glad we were getting home early. I went to bed so early that night and slept for 12 hours. I felt so good when I woke up yesterday morning. I was in need of some good sleep.

Eric has been so awesome lately. He took care of me when I was sick and even cleaned the showers yesterday so that I wouldn't have to do it. He is such an awesome husband. Even though sometimes I want to slap him, he really is the best!!

No comments: