Friday, April 10, 2009

Time for a haircut

I have been growing out my hair for a few months now, but I have finally decided that I can't let it grow any longer. It is driving me crazy. It seems like I can't even do anything with it and it looks horrible all the time. So I have decided I want to go shorter. Here is a picture of the haircut I want.

I am always scared to let someone I have never been to before cut my hair. I had been having Jenna do it, but since she just had a baby, I don't know that she will be cutting hair for a while. So Ashlee referred me to a lady that she used to go to and her mom still does. The cool thing is that the salon is not even 5 minutes from my house. I have an appointment tomorrow and I can't wait. I just hope it turns out the way I want it to. Eric's parents got into town last night and they will be staying for a few weeks. They offered to babysit for us tomorrow so that we can go out to dinner and maybe a movie. We hardly ever get to go anywhere without the kids, so it will be really nice. So it looks like I will actually have a busy weekend. Tomorrow I have to color easter eggs with the kids, bake a cake, get my hair cut and then Eric and I will go out on our "date".lol Then Sunday we are having an easter dinner at Eric's parents house with his whole family. His parents are planning an easter egg hunt in their backyard for the kids, so that should be fun for them. At the beginning of this week Eric and I decided to go ahead and buy our season passes to Disneyland. He said that he wanted to go back on Mother's Day weekend. I was so excited because I really wanted to try and go in May before school gets out and it gets really busy at Disneyland, but I wasn't sure if Eric could take the days off work. Well thankfully he can. We already booked our hotel on priceline and we got a 3 star hotel for just $43 a night. I seriously love priceline. If it weren't for priceline, we wouldn't be able to go on trips as often. We seriously get the nicest hotels for half the price, sometimes even less. Anyways we figured we would drive to Cali on Mothers day and maybe hit disneyland that afternoon. They are open until midnight that night. We figured now that we have the season passes and you can go for as many days in a row that you want, we might as well take advantage of that. Then we will spend all day Monday at Disneyland and then go back first thing Tuesday morning and stay until about 12 or 1. That way we can head home after that and still get home at a decent time since Eric will have to work the next day. I just hope it isn't too busy. I wouldn't think it would be since noone is on spring break and noone is out for summer yet. Plus we will be going on a Monday and tuesday which I wouldn't think would be as busy. We will see though. I am really excited and I am so glad that Eric likes taking the kids to disneyland as much as I do. I am glad he let us get the season passes. This way we can go back as many times as we want this year. However after our May trip, we probably won't be going back until September or October because it is always way too crowded in the summertime. Jaidyn was very excited to learn that we are going back to disneyland next month. She is always asking if we can go back.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I think your hair will turn out cute. It's a pretty simple cut so I wouldn't think anyone could screw it up too badly.