Saturday, June 13, 2009

Colin's 1st haircut

I finally decided it was time for Colin to have his first haircut. He had an appointment today at the snips and clips for kids by my house. It's a really cute little place. They have cool cars for the kids to sit in while they get their haircut and they also play a movie for them. They had elmo and since Colin loves elmo, I had them put that one in. Too bad that didn't keep him from screaming the whole time. We even gave him a sucker to have while he was getting his haircut and nothing distracted him. After screaming his loudest the entire time, I thought he would stop as soon as I picked him up. Boy was I wrong, he still sat there screaming the whole time I was trying to pay. Everyone in there was just staring at me. It was pretty embarassing. He looks so cute with his new haircut. He looked cute before, but his hair was a little angry, now it should be easier to fix. Here are a couple of pics of his new do.


Sam had been recovering so well from her first surgery then on Thursday she started to feel really sick. On thursday night she ended up going to the emergency room. It turns out her intestines were twisted. So she had to have another surgery yesterday to fix them. She is doing good now. Hopefully she will get better soon. My mom was supposed to go home today, but now that Sam had to have another surgery, my mom will be staying for a while longer to help her out. My mom is going to come stay at our house tonight and stay until Sam gets out of the hospital. I have no idea when that will be. Hopefully she won't have to be in there for too long. It will be nice to have my mom here for a day or two. Eric is painting the upstairs bathroom right now. I was going to do it and he said he wanted to do it. I am surprised that he wanted to do it. I am ok with that though because that means I don't have to do it. I got the name plaques I ordered for the kids rooms. I can't even belive how cute they are. We put another coat of paint on the walls in Colin's room so we will have to wait a couple of days before hanging anything in there. I can't wait to get his room all decorated.

No comments: