Friday, July 17, 2009

Cali...here we come!

The day has finally come that we are leaving for California. All week I have been waiting for today. It was originally just going to be Jamie and I going and I was going to leave the kids with Eric so that I could have a relaxing weekend. Well then I started to feel bad about not taking Jaidyn. She loves going to California and especially loves going to the beach. Plus she LOVES staying in hotels. Colin hates everything about the beach. He hates sand and water, so I wasn't feeling bad about not taking him. So I decided that I was going to bring Jaidyn along. She is so excited to go and keeps asking when we get to leave. It's too bad we have to wait until 4:00 today to leave. I feel bad because she keeps talking about going to disneyland, even though I keep telling her we aren't going to. I think it's because everytime we go to California, we go to disneyland. I thought about taking her to disneyland while we were there, but with the season pass we have we have some blockout dates when we can't go and Saturday is one of them. Oh well, she will get to do plenty of other fun things. Plus we already have a fun trip planned to take the kids to disneyland in October, so she only has to wait a few more months. With the way time is flying by, October will be here in no time. Hopefully we can sleep in a little on Sunday, grab some breakfast and head home. I want to be home by at least 2:00. That way I can unpack and get all my laundry done. Then a few days later, I have to pack again for the kids and I to leave for Alamo. We are only staying one night. We are going up to pick up my mom and bring her back to Vegas. She is coming to stay at my house for almost a week and i am so excited. I love having my mom here. I seriously wish she could live with us.lol It will be nice to have someone to visit with in the day and we plan on going shopping and doing some other fun things. The kids will be excited because they love having their grandma around.

No comments: