Friday, July 31, 2009

Alamo again

Eric told me today that he wanted to see if we could go to Alamo this weekend and look at the house we want to buy. I have already seen the inside, but Eric has only seen pictures. I called Wendy to see if she would be able to show it to us tomorrow and she said yes. I am really excited because I wanted Eric to be able to see it. We decided that we are going to drive up tonight after Eric gets home from work. That way we don't have to drive up and back in one day. Jaidyn is so excited. We were just in Alamo last week and stayed for a couple of days. Then we brought my mom back with us and she stayed here for almost a week. The kids were both sad that she left, but now they will be happy to see her again. We faxed over our loan application on Monday morning. We hadn't heard from Robin at the credit union all week. Eric finally called today and she is busy with end of the month stuff, but once she is done with that, she will work on our pre-approval. Hopefully it won't take long. I really want to be able to get our offer in before someone else comes along and puts an offer in. I can't help but already plan different things I would do with the house. Even though I don't know for sure that we are going to get it. I mean if we have any say in it, then of course we are getting it, but we have to see first if we can get the loan and then they have to accept our offer. I have been taking my new anxiety medicine since Tuesday. I have been feeling pretty nauseous. My doctor warned me that I probably wouldn't feel very well for the first week or so. The only good thing about it is that I haven't been eating near as much.lol One of the side effects can be weight loss. I can only hope that will be one side effect for me.lol The funniest story from last night. Eric usually always gives the kids their baths. Mostly because we give them a bath at the same time and Jaidyn always insists that Eric has to do it. So he just does both of them at the same time. So anyways last night I thought I would be nice and take Colin for his bath. That way Eric would only have to give Jaidyn a bath. I asked Colin if he wanted a bath and he got really excited. We went upstairs and as soon as I walked in the bathroom he started crying and saying dada. Next thing I know he opens the door and goes running out of the bathroom still yelling dada. He pointed downstairs to Eric and I told Eric that colin wanted him to give him a bath. Eric came up and took Colin into the bathroom and he was happy as can be after that. I thought it was pretty funny. It did make me a little sad that the kids don't ever want me to give them baths though. Only their dad.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yeah, it would be nice if you could get the house since yours is so boring. lol.