Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It looks like we might be moving soon.

As long as everything goes as planned. Yesterday the credit union said that we can get pre-approved for the house as long as it appraises for at least $50,000. It is only selling for $29,900. A few weeks ago it was selling for $80,000. It was repossessed and the bank just wants to get rid of it, so they lowered it to $39,900 and that is what it was selling for when Eric and I were first looking at it. Well to our surprise, it went down another $10,000 on Saturday. So Wendy got all of our papers emailed over last night and we signed them and faxed them back to get our offer in right away. Wendy is doing such a great job. We didn't even fax them to her until 9 last night and she said she would get it all sent over to the other agent last night. We will know by next Monday whether or not they accept the offer. Once they accept the offer, Robin at the credit union will order the appraisal and as long as it appraises for $50,000, then we are all set to go. The paperwork said escrow would close on or before September 3. Which means if we get this house we can move in next month. I am really nervous about all of it. I am just really hoping that it appraises for $50,000 because that would be the only thing holding us back from getting this house. I have already been shopping around for new appliances. The house doesn't have any appliances, so we will have to buy all new. Eric also thinks we need a bigger tv. So I found one at best buy for super cheap. It is a 47". I don't know why we need a tv that big, but I guess if Eric wants it then there is no stopping him.lol It looks like we might be heading to Alamo once again. Jamie, the kids and I most likely have to go up on Saturday so that Jamie and I can get fitted for our bridesmaids dresses. We are in Ashlee's wedding and she is getting married at the end of Septmeber. I am also very nervous for that. I have never been in a wedding before, so it is making me nervous.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Everything makes you nervous lol.