Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday

Thank goodness today is Friday. This week has gone by so slow and I have been so bored. Thankfully today we are going to get out of the house for a little bit. Jamie invited us to lunch. We are going to go over to TMA to visit everyone because we haven't been there in a long time. Then the kids, Jamie and I are going to the galleria mall to have lunch. I am looking forward to it. Tomorrow Sam invited everyone over to swim. Andrea has to come down for an appointment, so she is bringing the boys so they can swim. It should be fun. Colin and I won't be swimming. He hates the water and screams everytime I try to put him in it, so I am not even going to try tomorrow. We will just sit in the shade and watch everyone else swim. After Sam's house we are leaving for Alamo. Eric is going to San Diego this weekend with his brother so I figured the kids and I would go to Alamo while he was gone because I don't like being home alone. We were going to come home on Sunday evening, but I got a call from the elementary school and they want to test Jaidyn for preschool on Tuesday, so we are going to stay until Tuesday afternoon. They weren't sure if they were going to have a preschool for 3 year olds in Alamo this year because they didn't know if they would have enough kids. Well thankfully they do have enough. I was going to feel really bad if Jaidyn didn't get to go to preschool this year. I had already signed her up for preschool here in Vegas, but since we will be moving to Alamo in a little over a month, I am just going to have her start preschool in Alamo with everyone and we will just drive back and forth until we get moved up there. They are doing the appraisal on the house in Alamo today. I can't wait to find out how much it appraises for. I really hope it appraises for as much as we need it to. Wendy said she really didn't think it was going to be a problem, so I am trying not to stress about that. We got Colin a new toddler bed. I am not going to move him into it until we move to Alamo. I just don't see any point in getting it all set up for him to sleep in here for a month and then have to move it up to Alamo. Andrea found it for me. She found it at one of those stores that sells used things. It is a blue race car bed and it is so cute. Even though it is used, it is still in great shape and we got it for super cheap. His room is the cars theme, so it will go pefectly. Other than that, we haven't been up to much. Mostly just stuff with the house. Escrow will close in September and then I will start cleaning up the house and we will get the appliance and carpet put in before we move in. We won't be moving in until October. We have too much going on and I just don't think we will be able to move before then. I have Ashlee's wedding in September and then Eric has inventory at work that is going to keep him very busy for a couple of weeks. Then we are going to Disneyland for a few days with Eric's parents. It will be alot of fun. I am hoping we can move as soon as we get back from Disneyland. We will see if it works out though.

No comments: