Wednesday, August 12, 2009

An update on the house.

It had been a week since we had put our offer in and we were starting to get nervous because we hadn't heard anything back. Well finally last night at 7:00 Wendy called me and told me that they accepted our offer. So we had to sign all the papers and Eric had to drive down to work last night to get them faxed back to her. She needed them back asap so she could get it all done. We got that part over with, now we just have to wait for the appraisal. I think either way we won't have a problem getting the house. If it doesn't appraise for as much as we need it to, we will just take however much they can give us for a loan for how much it does appraise for. On the papers we originally signed it said escrow would close on or before september 3. Well on the new papers they sent us it said it would close on September 25 or sooner. So if we get the house, we probably won't move all of our stuff until October. We can't move on the weekend of the 25th because it is Ashlee's wedding and I am a bridesmaid, so I will be pretty busy with that. Then Eric has inventory two weeks later, so he will be working ALOT. Then we are leaving for Disneyland for a few days. So we will probably have to wait and move after we get back from Disneyland. Oh well, in the meantime we can be getting the house all cleaned up and getting the new carpet and appliances put in. If they do have a preschool for 3 years(they aren't sure if there are enough kids to have one) then the kids and I might have to stay in Alamo for a while at my moms so Jaidyn can start preschool when everyone else does in September. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out and we end up getting this house. Today is Eric's birthday. I got him a NASCAR cake from Albertson's since he loves NASCAR and he loves the cakes from Albertson's.lol It is going to be a surprise for him. I also helped both of the kids make him a birthday card which I am sure he will love. I was going to have his family over, but he doesn't like to make a big deal about his birthday, so I didn't invite anyone over. On another note, I really think my anxiety medicine has been helping me. Of course I still get anxious over certain things, but for the most part it really seems to be helping.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love Albertson's cake too. Too bad I was a day late on coming over! I can see your medicine working, it seems like you are alot less anxious over things.