Wednesday, August 26, 2009

JCPenney's is awesome!

I saw that JCPenney's was going to be having a big sale starting today. Alot of the stuff was buy one, get the second for 88 cents. I thought I might as well go check it out. I ended up getting $400 worth of stuff for just $200. I stocked up on winter clothes for both the kids. I also got a bunch of new bath towels and rugs for our bathrooms in the new house. Jaidyn had asked me if she could get a new dress to wear on her first day of preschool. so I let her pick out her own dress at JCPenneys and she was very excited about it. She had her testing yesterday at the preschool in Alamo. She did very well and wasn't shy at all. She will be starting preschool on the 9th of September. She will go every Monday and Wednesday from 12 to 1:30. She is so excited and I can't wait for her to start school. We went to Alamo on Saturday and stayed until yesterday. We came home as soon as Jaidyn was done with her testing. I was really sad to come home. The only reason I even wanted to come home at all was to see Eric because I hadn't seen him since Saturday. We will probably be staying at my mom's house most of September because Jaidyn will start school and Ashlee will be having her bridal shower and wedding. They did the appraisal on the house and we are hoping to hear back in the next couple of days. Jaidyn keeps asking me when we are going to move to Alamo. I think she is just as anxious to move up there as I am.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I heard Eric won't let you guys get a new pet. lol.

Jessica said...

Yeah, well with any luck we will get Wanda before someone else does.lol