Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bridesmaid dresses, the mall and the park.

That's alot for me to do all in one weekend. Since it has been so hot out, the kids and I barely leave the house anymore except to go to Alamo. On Saturday we woke up and went to the UPS store as soon as they opened because we had to get some papers notarized for the house we are buying. Soon after that, I headed to David's Bridal to meet Jamie and Ashlee so we could try on bridesmaids dresses. It was really fun to try them on. They were all so cute. Ashlee also tried on her dress for us and some shoes. She looked so pretty and her dress is gorgeous. After that I came home and we hung out for a while. Eric had an appointment at the eye doctor at The Meadows Mall, so the kids and I went with him. He was there for almost two hours. The kids and I walked around and Jaidyn rode those little cars at the mall. I tried to get Colin to ride them, but he just cried. They wanted some candy out of the quarter machines. The machine downstairs only had sour candy. I knew the ones upstairs by the elevator had the candy they like. So we headed to the elevator. As soon as Colin even saw that we were going on it, he started screaming so loud. He cried really hard the entire time we were in the elevator. I got them their candy and we got back on the elevator and once again he started bawling before we even got on. I guess he hates elevators as much as I do. We had a good time just hanging out. The kids ate their candy and I got an icee for all of us to share. I had a pretty good time even though we just walked around and didn't really even go into any stores. After Eric was done with his appointment, I left Colin with him and I took Jaidyn into the pet store. She loved the puppies in there and so did I. Once we left I told Eric that there was a black cocker spaniel puppy in there that told me he wanted to come home with us. Eric just laughed and told me that once we move into our house in Alamo, we can get a new puppy since we will have a big back yard with a fence. So I agreed to that. Eric's glasses were going to be ready in an hour, so we decided that we would go get something for dinner and wait for his glasses instead of having to go all the way home and back to the mall later to get them. Macayo's is down the street so we went there for dinner. We haven't been out to dinner as a family since we went to disneyland in May. We don't usually go out to dinner because everytime we do, it is a disaster. Colin just screams and cries the entire time. He didn't do so bad yesterday. We got him his own soda, so that kept him busy for a while. After we were done eating, we went back to the mall and the kids and I waited in the truck while Eric ran in to get his glasses. Jaidyn told me she had to pee. I told her to wait just a minute and as soon as Eric got back to the truck to sit with Colin, I would take her in to pee. Not even a minute later she told me she peed her pants. I felt so bad. I know it wasn't fair of me to ask her to hold it. Poor thing was upset that she had peed her pants. I kept telling her it was ok, but she cried a little bit. We headed home and watched tv the rest of the night. First thing when we woke up this morning, we ate breakfast and headed to the park for the kids to play. It was nice outside and they both had alot of fun. Jaidyn made a friend and played with him most of the time. Colin ran around and fell down alot and came home with scraps all over his knees. After that we headed to wal mart and got our groceries for the week. I have spent the whole rest of the afternoon cleaning house and I am so glad I am finally done! Sorry this blog is so long, but I have to put everything down so I can come back and read it later on.

No comments: