Monday, July 27, 2009

Dr. Appointment

I had my annual checkup today. I hate going, but this time I was looking forward to going only so that I could ask my doctor about putting me on some medication for my anxiety. I have had anxiety pretty bad since I had Colin, but have always put off going to the doctor because I was too afraid. I wasn't even sure if my OB/GYN could prescribe me something for anxiety, but I thought I would ask anyways and thankfully he did. I will start taking it tomorrow and I really hope it will help me. Last week we went to Alamo. While we were there my mom told me about a house that is for sale for $39,900. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths and a huge backyard. It looks kind of crappy from the outside, but the inside has all been redone. So anyways I asked Eric if we could buy it and he said for that price, we can't pass it up. We got our loan application faxed over to the credit union this morning. Now we are just waiting to hear back on whether or not we got pre-approved. If we do get pre-approved, then we will put down an offer on the house. I REALLY hope we can get it. I want to move to Alamo so bad. This house is so cheap and besides the outside, it doesn't need much work. The only thing we will have to do on the inside is put new carpet in. The carpet isn't even that bad on the inside, but it is just a really ugly color, so I would want to put new carpet in. We should know in the next week or two if we get the house. If we do, Eric will drive back and forth to work. He will stay down here in Vegas a couple of nights a week, that way he doesn't have to drive back and forth everyday.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hopefully you will hear something about the house soon!

Robin said...

Hope things go well!