Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm just waiting...

for Colin to get sick with a cold. Eric has had one for a few days now and my throat started to hurt on Friday. Well this morning I woke up and I have a stuffy nose and my throat still hurts. My head feels like it is going to explode. Jaidyn also woke up and sounds just like I do. I just know Colin is going to get sick soon. Eric had told me that we could go get a new elliptical machine this weekend. On Friday I was sitting here thinking about how Sam has one and I am pretty sure she never uses it. So I emailed her and asked her if she would want to sell us her elliptical machine. She emailed back and said yes. She said she doesn't use it, plus it just takes up alot of room in her house. I told her to just name a price and I would talk to Eric about it. Well she emailed back a few minutes later and said how about $100. I was like that is awesome. All the ones I was looking at that are new are much more expensive than that. Even though hers is used, it hasn't been used very much and it is one of the bigger, nicer elliptical machines. So I said yes that would be perfect and then she said we could pick it up yesterday. So we headed over to Sam's house first thing yesterday morning. We visited for about an hour and then loaded up the elliptical machine and headed home. About 20 minutes later we decided to go to the grocery store and get our shopping done. We got our groceries for the whole week. I decided I am going to start eating better. I am not going on a diet or anything like that, but I definately need to stop eating so much junk and eat more fruit and vegetables. So I bought a bunch of good snacks that will be healthy for me to have all week. I also can't wait to start using the elliptical machine so I can get in shape. I am in VERY bad shape. I haven't used it yet since I feel so crappy from being sick. I am hoping I will feel better tomorrow so that I can start using it. Today I have been cleaning the house all morning. I finally had to stop for a little break because I felt like I was going to die because my head hurts so bad. Eric took Sammy to Petsmart this morning for a hair cut and bath. On his way home, he turned down Tropicana to get gas. As he was driving along, he saw that they had opened up a new In-N-Out burger at Trop and Fort Apache. When he called to tell me, we were both so excited. We LOVE In-N-Out, but we hardly ever eat there because the closest one to us was about 25 minutes away. We were so glad to hear that there is one less than 5 minutes from us. So of course Eric went and got us lunch there a little bit ago and it was so good. I know I just said how I was trying to eat healthier, but there was no way I could pass up In-N-Out. I haven't had it in so long. Colin used to love having baths, but lately he absolutely hates them. I don't know why, but the last few times I have given him a bath, he has started screaming as soon as I go to put him in the tub and he screams the whole time I am bathing him. He used to love to play in the bath tub. I don't know what has made him so afraid of the bathtub, but I wish there was a way I could make him see that it isn't going to hurt him.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That's awesome about in n out close to your house. I love it too. Tyson is sick again today too. He stayed home from church.

Robin said...

In n Out is entirely too close to my house! LOL! It's been open for over a month now. I love elliptical machines.

Jessica said...

Robin-I didn't even know they built one right there. I never drive down Trop. Eric just happened to be driving by. It is a good thing and a bad thing that he found it there.lol I haven't used the elliptical machine yet because I have a bad cold. I am hoping to get better soon so I can start using it.