Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday...

to my sweet baby boy who is a year old today. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. We had a party for him yesterday in Alamo and my whole family was there except for my dad and Kody because they both had to work. My mom made tacos for everyone and then Colin opened his presents and we had some YUMMY cake. There was tons of cake left, so we left it with Andrea and the kids. We didn't want to bring it home because we ordered a separate Cars cake for todays party with Eric's family. Eric's family will be coming over around noon and we are going to eat sandwiches and Eric's mom made some potato salad and fruit salad. I was a little sad yesterday because they gave Colin his own cake since he is a year old. I thought for sure he would dig right in, but he didn't want anything to do with it. Well I think it was that he didn't want to get dirty. I never let my kids get dirty because I can't stand it and I think that is why now they both have a hard time getting their hands dirty. Because a few minutes later, Jamie was feeding Colin pieces of her cake with a fork and he ate almost the whole thing. He is up napping now, so hopefully he wont be so tired for the party today and he will be more into getting cake all over him. Yesterday he was so exhausted by the time we had the party, that he was a little whiny. We left Alamo once the party was over and both the kids fell asleep right away. Here's a few pictures from the party.







After Colin was all done with his little cake, Jeremy thought it would be funny to smash Tyson and Ryan's face in the cake. Here is a picture of each of them with cake all over their face.





No comments: