Tuesday, December 30, 2008

This day is never going to end

I don't know why, but today is going by so slow. I feel like it is never going to end. Maybe it's because I am so bored. I don't have anything to do. The kids and I went to Target this morning and we were in and out of there in less than 20 minutes. I didn't have to get much. On Saturday Eric, the kids and I went to the mall so that I could take Jaidyn's earrings in to get them fixed, get my ring resized and get my new Betsey Johnson watch Sam got me resized also. I went to Zales to get Jaidyn's earrings fixed. I ordered her some pearl earrings from Zales for Christmas and when I went to take the earring out of the box, the pearl fell off the earring. So I took them to Zales and they told me that without a receipt, it would cost $30. Well I wasn't about to pay $30 to get it fixed when the earrings already cost me $40. I printed out the receipt and I will take them back another day and get it done for free. I also wanted to get my ring resized while I was there. The lady helping us was so stupid. It usually takes alot for me to actually be rude to someone I don't know, but believe me. I had no problem being rude to this lady. She was trying to tell me that without my warranty paperwork, I couldn't get my ring resized for free. Why in the crap would I need my paperwork. They have my name and info in the system. Well apparently she couldn't find my name or Eric's name in the system so she wanted to charge me to get my ring resized. It was so irritating because I wasn't about to pay to get it resized when they are supposed to do that for free under the warranty. So anyways she kept asking us how much we paid for it and all that. Well of course Eric couldn't remember. Plus I don't see why she needed to know that anyways. Well she finally called the fashion show mall because that is where eric bought the ring from. They got it straightened out somehow and about 20 minutes later, she told me she could do it for free. I was just confused why our info wasn't in the computer in the first place. We both have accounts through them and we bought both rings from them. I have to wait until next Monday before I can even pick up my ring. Then we headed over to another place in the mall( I can't remember the name of it) but they took the links out of my watch and had that done in 15 minutes. We came home after the mall and Eric's parents came over to babysit the kids while Eric and I went and ate lunch at The Olive Garden. Then we headed to Wal Mart to get a couple of things and then went to order Colin's birthday cakes from Albertson's. His birthday is on Sunday and we are having a party in Alamo with my family on Saturday and a party on Sunday with Eric's family, so we ordered two cakes. The theme's are sesame street and cars. For both cakes it cost $60. I couldn't believe how expensive it was. Eric's mom insisted on paying for the cakes. I thought that was really nice that she did that. On Saturday night I was feeling sad that noone got me the Betsey Johnson perfume I wanted for Christmas, so Eric told me I could order myself some. He felt bad because he didn't know how badly I really wanted some, or else he would have gotten me some for Christmas. I ordered the perfume and with shipping it only cost me $35. That is a great deal for Betsey Johnson perfume. Good thing I bought it right after Christmas when they were still having good sales. Well we don't really have anything fun planned for New Years. Eric's parents offered to babysit tomorrow night so we could go out. I don't really like going out though, so I don't think we will do anything. In fact I am sure I will be in bed by 10:00.lol I know, I am such a loser!! Eric's whole family is coming over for dinner on Thursday. Thats about all we have planned for this week.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I hate days that seem to go on forever!

Robin said...

Next time you are in need of some jewlery, I can hook you up with Jeff White. His office is up here by Target and he is THE BEST!!! He had done everybody's wedding rings in Aaron's family. Plus countless of other pieces!!!

Happy Birthday, Colin! I can't believe he will be 1 already....