Thursday, December 18, 2008

Finally!

I was finally able to figure out a good present to get Eric for Christmas. I already bought him a couple of things, but of course last minute I decided that wasn't enough and I wanted to find one more thing to give him that he wouldn't be expecting, but that I knew he would like. Well after thinking about it, all I could come up with was a new game for his xbox 360. The only problem is, he hardly ever plays it. This morning I was looking around on walmart.com and saw they have a GPS for a really good price. I am too scared to order anything online this close to Christmas, but I saw Target also has some on sale for a VERY good price. Andrea called there for me this morning and they have 2 left. Of course I can't run over there and get it now because Eric took the truck today and it has the car seats inside. He never takes the truck, but he did this morning because of the roads. So I can't go out with the kids today with no carseats. I am going to go to Target as soon as Eric gets home and I really hope they will still have one left. If not, it shows they have them available at some other Target stores around Vegas. I am hoping I can find one tonight. I really don't want to have to go anywhere over the weekend and the kids and I will probably leave for Alamo early Monday, so I don't have much time. I don't know why I didn't think about getting him one of those sooner. We could really use it for when we go to Cali, plus it will be nice to have just to go around town. I can't believe how sunny it is outside today and you wouldn't even know that it snowed here yesterday like it did. The snow in our yard is already melted. It was really nice to watch it snow for hours yesterday. I am glad I didn't have to go out in it though. Eric got to come home early from work because of the snow. I am just waiting for UPS to deliver 2 packages today. They were supposed to be delivered yesterday, but because of the snow, they didn't deliver them. I am hoping they get here today.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yeah, hopefully they will still have one by the time you get there tonight.