Saturday, December 20, 2008

The last one.

I wanted to get Eric the GPS from Target. They had them on sale for a really good price and it got really good reviews. I was finally able to go to Target on Thursday night and when I got there, there was only one left of the kind I wanted. I got it right away before anyone else could come and grab it. I was so excited to get it. I mean of course they had others there that I could have gotten, but this one was within my price range and is supposed to be really good. Today has been a lazy day for us. We haven't really gone anywhere or done anything. I got the house cleaned up really good yesterday, so that I wouldn't have to do it today. Tomorrow I am going to clean the bathrooms and do laundry so we can leave early Monday morning for Alamo. It is supposed to rain/snow in Alamo on Monday, so I really hope it does snow alot so that Jaidyn can play in it. Eric is going to drive up by himself on Wednesday morning. I can't wait for this next week. My mom and Andrea don't have to work, so we can hang out with them for a couple of days and then Eric will be up in Alamo on Wednesday morning. Sam, Jamie and my dad will be coming up later that evening. Eric and I have to come home first thing on Christmas morning after we open presents, so that we can open all the presents at our house and then his family is coming over for dinner and we will exchange gifts with them. I wish we could stay in Alamo longer to spend more time with my family.

No comments: