Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Disneyland Again!

We already have a room booked right by Disneyland for December 15th. We booked it through priceline, so we can't get a refund if we don't use the room. I didn't want the room to go to waste, so I told Eric that we should go to Disneyland again on the 15th like we had originally planned. He said he didn't want to go again since we were just there last week. I asked if I could take Jaidyn and have Jamie go with me. He said that was fine. He already has the 15th and 16th off of work, so he will stay home with Colin. I am excited for our girls trip. Jaidyn is going to be really excited to go back. I asked Andrea and my mom to go too, but neither of them can because of work. I didn't even ask Sam because she just got back from vacation so I know she wouldn't be able to miss work. We were going to go to Alamo next weekend, that is before we knew we were going back to Disneyland. Well I called my mom and asked if it was ok if we came up this weekend instead. That way next weekend I can wrap presents, do laundry and pack for our trip. She said of course. So we are going to leave on Friday after Eric's get off of work and we will probably come home on Saturday night. I like driving better at night, so we usually leave at night when we are coming home from Alamo. Jaidyn has been so good with using the potty lately. I really hope she will keep it up. She has a hard time telling me before she has to pee, but she has been really good about telling me that she needs to poop in the potty. Last night she finally told me she needed to pee. I was so proud of her and she was very proud of herself. I just hope she keeps it up because she has been really stubborn about potty training. I forgot to mention before that Eric never ended up going in for the interview for the dispatcher position. He couldn't get a typing certificate because he couldn't type fast enough. So he called to see if he could still go to the interview without a typing certificate and they told him no. Oh well, at least he didn't need the job. It was just something he wanted to do. Here is a picture of our Christmas tree. Sorry Andrea, I was too lazy to go outside last night to take a picture of the outside lights. I will soon though.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

If the retard would have practiced for the week prior to the interview he would have been able to get a certificate lol.

Robin said...

Ok, so where did you get the stocking holder? I need one! The girls and I will go with ya guys to D-Land..LOL!!! We can all pile in my van and I could just get us a room where you are staying. Don't want to sound like I am inviting myself...okay, wait I am...

Robin said...

Ok then, maybe not but where did you get the stocking holder. I've looked a few places but I guess I will need to order one.