Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday

Yesterday I met my dad at the mall to walk around. I had gotten a coupon for $10 off at JCPenney's the night before. I really needed some new pajama pants, so I decided to go see what JCPenney's had. I was able to get 2 pairs of pajama pants and a really cute sweater for just $30. Then I headed to Anchor Blue to look for some jeans. The night before, I was folding my jeans and I noticed that there was a tiny hole in the butt of them for wearing them too much. I have had them for about 2 or 3 years now. They are my favorite jeans. So I went to Anchor Blue to see if I could find the same pair of jeans, but they didn't have them. I am going to go to a different Anchor Blue to see if I can find them somewhere else. After that, we went to the food court to get Jaidyn a happy meal. When I told her we were going to the mall, she asked if she could get a happy meal. So her and I ate lunch there and visited with my dad. Last night after Eric got home I started to tell him how I was nervous that it was going to be raining on us the whole way to cali. It is supposed to rain here and in Anaheim on Monday. So he told me that we should get a room for Sunday night and head up a day early, that way we wouldn't have to drive in the rain. Plus we could get a good nights sleep on Sunday and head to disneyland. Instead of leaving here at 5 in the morning on Monday to get there when Disneyland opens. I looked up the weather and it is supposed to be nice and not rainy in Cali or Vegas on Sunday. So I asked Jamie what she thought and she said that would be fine with her. It makes me nervous to go a day early. I have to have everything planned out very well and since staying an extra night was not part of our original plan it makes me a little stressed out. I think that is part of my anxiety problems.lol I was able to get the same hotel we had already booked at the same price I had booked it for originally. I figured that we could just go to the beach on Sunday. Jaidyn loves the beach and last time she didn't really get to play much. It is going to be very cold, but I figure I will take a bucket and shovel for her to play in the sand with. I haven't decided yet which beach we are going to go to. Then on Tuesday morning, we will wake up and head straight home. I am really going to miss Colin. I have never been away from him overnight before and now he will have to go a couple of days without seeing me. Eric told me that him and Colin were going to go do some stuff. Eric has some christmas shopping to finish up, so they will probably just go do that. I am so sad because I have had to wrap everyone's presents in front of Jaidyn(except hers and Colin's) anyways she has been very good about not telling anyone what they are getting. Well last night she told Eric that he was getting the new batman movie. I felt bad that he knows what one of his gifts are. I told her she couldn't do that because now she ruined the surprise for him. She felt really bad and later told him that she was sorry for ruining his present. Hopefully she won't decide to tell anyone else what they are getting.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

lol. what a butt. I just had a visit with your boyfriend, aka ashlee's dad. jealous? lol.

Robin said...

Maybe we can hook up somewhere Monday and let the girls ride a few ride together.