Tuesday, December 9, 2008

uno,dos,tres,cuatro

Yesterday Jaidyn was over by the christmas tree and she was counting her presents in spanish. She could only count up to 4 in spanish and then she didn't know the rest. I couldn't even believe that she could count to 4 in spanish. She obviously learned it from Dora because I didn't teach it to her. It's just funny the things that she learns from her cartoons. Today we went over to TMA to visit and then Jamie, the kids and I went to lunch at The Olive Garden. It was so good, but I have felt sick to my stomach the whole afternoon. Both the kids fell asleep in the car and even after I moved them into the house, they both stayed asleep. So I had some quiet time for a while. Soon after they woke up, Ashlee came over to visit. We visited for a little bit and then she had to go back to work. When she came over, she brought both the kids ring pops. Colin sucked on it for a while and then I took it away. A little while later, I gave it to him again and he did not want to give it up. It was funny because his whole mouth and tongue was blue. I called my dad to see if he wanted to go to the mall tomorrow. I don't really have anything to buy, but I thought he might want to get out of the house. We are going to meet him there at 10. It will be nice for us to get out of the house and also for Jaidyn and Colin to see their grandpa. On Friday Andrea, Jeremy and the boys are coming to town for dentists appointments. Andrea and Jeremy have some shopping to finish up, so the boys are going to stay at my house for a while. Jaidyn will love to have them over. She loves playing with Tyson and Rynan.lol Jaidyn always calls Ryan, "Rynan". It is so funny. I am getting so excited for our trip to Disneyland. Jaidyn keeps asking if we can go on the tea cups. That is her favorite ride, so I am sure we will go on that one a few different times. I am going to miss Colin while I am gone. I have never been away from him overnight before. When Eric called the hotel to change the reservation to my name, he requested a room on one of the lower floors.lol I asked him if he could do that because I really don't know if I can handle riding the elevator too far up. I just emailed the credit union today to find out about a loan for sean and kate's house in Alamo. Eric finally said we will try and buy it. I really hope it all works out because I want to move up there really bad.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds like you have a little bilingual chica on your hands lol. Yeah, I'm sure that Jaidyn will have a good time playing with Tyson and Rynan on Friday. Have fun at the mall tomorrow.

Robin said...

As long as she doesn't start repeating the same phrase two or three times like Dora. Jaidyn is adorable and Alivia was asking about her to today. Olive Garden always makes me feel sick. Probably cuz I eat too much!