Monday, December 8, 2008

What is it?

That's what Jaidyn keeps asking me about all of her presents under the tree. She knows which ones are hers because they are all wrapped in dora christmas paper. Ever since I put them under the tree, she has been asking me what they are. I got all of the kids presents wrapped yesterday. Now I only have a few other presents to wrap and I am all done. It doesn't seem like we have near as many presents this year as we did last year. I think its because last year we went way overboard with presents for Jaidyn. Plus, Eric hasn't put any of my presents under the tree yet. We went to Alamo on Saturday morning. We had a good time. My mom and I made sugar cookies. They are SOOO good. My mom made enough dough for 6 dozen cookies. So she sent a few dozen home with Andrea and we got to bring a few dozen home with us. Colin went down for a nap, so Eric and I took Jaidyn, Ryan and Tyson to the park. We were there for over an hour and the kids had a good time. Tyson played with his friends most the time, but Ryan and Jaidyn played together. We didn't do much else at my moms because we were too tired. We woke up on Sunday and my mom fixed us a big breakfast and then we headed home. When we got into town, we went straight to Wal Mart. I wanted to get Colin some more warm pajamas and I love getting them from Wal Mart. They have the Carter's brand which is the brand I like and they are only $7. I weighed myself last night and I lost 3 more lbs. I guess that is the 5 lbs I wanted to lose.lol I lost the other 2 a while back and never gained them back. It's weird how I lost 5 lbs when all I do is eat junk food constantly. Lets see if I can keep those 3 lbs off. We have tons of sugar cookies in there and I know I will be eating them until they are all gone. I have already eaten like 5 of them since Saturday. We are going to be switching Colin to milk instead of formula in just a couple of weeks. So last night I started mixing half formula, half milk in his bottle to get him used to the milk. He seems to like it. Hopefully he will like the milk by itself.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Um, our cookies are already all gone. No joke.