Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A fun time at the park.

I decided today that I was going to take the kids to the park. I try to take them at least a couple of times a week if the weather is nice. I was going to take them yesterday, but then I ended up cleaning all afternoon instead. So I said that no matter what, i was going to take them today. I am glad I did because the weather was perfect. There was a little girl at the park about jaidyn's age and she came up and asked Jaidyn if Jaidyn wanted to play with her. Jaidyn was excited of course and off they went to play. This little girl was so cute. They kept holding hands and i could tell Jaidyn was excited to have someone to play with. She doesn't get to play with other kids very often. Jaidyn was on the bigger playground and tried to climb down some steps and she fell pretty far. I felt so awful. She was crying so hard and limping over to me. I thought for sure she was hurt really bad. She cried for a few minutes and thankfully she was fine after that. She continued to play with her little friend. I asked her when we left if her leg hurt and she said no, just her hips.lol She seems fine though. Normally she is fine to play on the bigger playground, but today she tried to climb down where she normally doesn't. At least she knows now that she has to stay away from that stuff or she will get hurt. On Monday I had a dentist appointment. I had to get 4 fillings. It hurts to chew on either side of my mouth because of it, so I am back to eating mashed potatos and soup again for a few days. I have to go back in three more weeks and get 2 more fillings. My dentist said after that, I should be able to wait until january when I can get on Eric's dental insurance to get the rest of it done. He said after January, I will need alot of work done. He just isn't doing it now because I can't afford to pay for it since we don't have insurance. I have already paid $1000 for all the work I have had done the last few weeks and I will be paying even more when I get a couple of more fillings done. He said after I get on Dental insurance, I need to get my other 3 wisdom teeth removed. I am definately not looking forward to that. I guess the only good thing I can say about getting so much dental work done is that I haven't been eating as much. This weekend we are getting Jaidyn's pictures done at JCPenney's. She will be 3 next week, so I wanted to get pictures done of her by herself. I really hope she is good for them. The last two times we have gone, she has been very naughty and won't hold still and runs away. I told her if she was good for her pictures, afterwards we would all get some mcdonald's and take it to the park and have a picnic. She seemed excited about that, so hopefully that will make her be good for the pictures. I also need to get her birthday cake ordered this weekend. Her birthday is on Tuesday. We are just having a small party with family, nothing big. My dad and Eric's brother can't make it because they have to work and Eric's parents aren't in town, so they won't be able to be here for her birthday. I know Sam, Jamie and Eric's sister Jamie and her husband will all be here. Jaidyn wants to order pizza to have at her party, so that is what we are going to do. On Friday Andrea, my mom and Ryan are coming down because Andrea and my mom both have appointments. Andrea and I are going to take Ryan and Jaidyn to Chuck E Cheese's. Ryan's birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I told him I would take him there for his present. My mom is going to stay at my house and watch Colin for me. There isn't much for Colin to do there and I don't want to leave early because he is whiny. Jaidyn and I have been trying to talk Eric into letting us get a little puppy. I am not sure he is going to though. He normally doesn't tell us no, except for when it comes to getting a new pet.

No comments: