Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday

Usually I don't like Mondays, but I couldn't wait for today because that means we are two days closer to leaving for Disneyland. I have been looking forward to Disneyland for over a month now and we finally get to go in a few days. We spent all weekend getting the truck ready to go and cleaning house. Eric changed the oil and cleaned out the truck really good. I cleaned the whole house really good. So now today I have nothing to do. Usually I will clean up the kitchen and vacuum, but today I don't even have anything to clean. I don't even have laundry or anything to do. Although tomorrow will be a different story. I will need to get all of our laundry done to leave on Wednesday and I am going to bake some cookies to take along on the trip. I thought it would be good if I did because Eric is always wanting some kind of snack, this way he wouldn't have to go out and buy anything, he can just eat cookies. Plus I thought I would make some for andrea, the boys and Jamie to keep in their room just in case they got hungry for a snack. We also went to Sam's Club this weekend and bought a huge thing of muffins to take, that way none of us have to spend the money to buy breakfast. I got a thing of 15 muffins(and they are big muffins) for just $6. That sounds like a good deal to me. Our computer stopped working on Saturday. So of course Eric had to call someone right away to come out and fix it because he can't go very long without looking up all his racing stuff. We called a mobile computer repair place and they were here in less than 30 minutes. It only took them a couple of hours to fix it and only cost us $120. I couldn't believe how cheap that is. If you take it to best buy or somewhere like that, it is usually much more expensive. Our computer has been working great ever since. The only sad thing is that our pictures got erased. I was mostly sad about all the christmas pictures and pictures from Colin's first birthday. I think Eric's parents probably have alot on their camera from both of those events, so hopefully we can just get copies from them. The kids still have runny noses, but other than that, they seem to be doing much better. My jaw is still killing me, so it has been hard for me to eat. I've lost a few lbs since I got my wisdom teeth out. That's always a good thing! Today the kids and I are going to go to the park after lunch. It is such a beautiful day out today. It isn't windy and it's warm. I figure it will make the day go by faster, plus hopefully it will make the kids tired so they will want to nap when we come home.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yeah, that really sucks about the pictures. If you uploaded any of them onto your blog, you can just right click and save them back to your computer from there. Just an idea.