Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm ready for my close up

That's what Jaidyn keeps saying lately. It cracks me up everytime. I don't know where she learned it from. Another funny thing she keeps saying(even though I tell her its a bad word) she keeps calling Eric a butthole.lol It's only funny coming out of her little mouth. As funny as it is to hear her say it, I sure hope she stops calling people that soon. Although I told Eric he can't really get mad at her because she learned it from him. I never call people that name. If I say it, I say the real thing.lol Both the kids have been sick for a few days now. I took them to the doctor yesterday and she said it is just a sinus problem. There isn't anything they can give them to make it go away. It sucks that there isn't any medicine to help them, but I am glad to hear that that is the only problem they have. Both their lungs sound good and neither of them have ear infections. So she said it will go away on it's own in 7 to 12 days. I am hoping they are over it by the time we leave for Disneyland on Wednesday. Jaidyn woke up this morning and told me she wasn't sick anymore, but 2 seconds later I was wiping the snot from her nose.lol They were both so good at the doctor so I went to McDonalds and got them a happy meal afterwards. They were both pretty excited for that. I haven't really had any pain the last few days from getting my wisdom tooth removed. Although my jaw is killing me. I don't know if it is just because I had it open so wide for so long the other day, but it hurts. I still haven't been eating "real" food. Just soup and mashed potatos. I am so afraid of the stitch coming open or something if I eat anything I am not supposed. Although I think today I might start back on eating normal food because I can't stand eating mashed potatos and soup anymore. Today is the first time I have drank red bull since Monday. It seriously tastes soooo good. It is supposed to be a nice day today, so I think the kids and I will run to Target and maybe the park depending on how nice it is outside. Jaidyn's birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I already have all her birthday presents, but of course I found something else I want to get her. She keeps saying she wants a new animal. Even though she wants a cat, there is no way Eric will let us get one. Plus I don't think our dog would get along too well with a cat. So anyways I thought it would be fun to get her some fish. That way she could feed them everyday and that is something she would be excited to do. Well we looked at Wal Mart last week and they are very cheap and it looks like everything else you need to buy for them isn't too expensive either. I think we might end up getting her a couple. I think it is something she would really like.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Just keep the food out of her reach so she doesn't overdose them...And be prepared for them to die pretty quickly, they typically do.

Robin said...

Fish are WAY better than an animal you have to clean up after although fish tanks do require work.