Monday, March 2, 2009

A new guess purse

On Saturday morning Jamie came over so we could dye each others hair. While she was here I was asking her if there were any cute new betsey johnson purses out. I haven't really looked lately. She wasn't sure because she hadn't looked either, but we both wanted a new purse. I have two betsey johnson purses already and I love them. The last one I got was back at the end of September and it was my anniversary present. So I was thinking it was time for a new one. So Jamie and I decided that we wanted to go to The Fashion Show Mall and look in the Betsey Johnson store. Eric had something he needed to do first, so Jamie and I headed to the mall later that day. We had no luck finding any cute new Betsey Johnson purses. We stopped in Macy's because they carry Betsey purses as well. I wasn't able to find a new Betsey purse I liked, but I did find a very cute new Guess purse that I just knew was for me as soon as I saw it. I couldn't decide if I wanted to spend that much money because it was about $25 more than a Betsey purse would have cost me. I know that doesn't seem like much, but Betsey purses cost about $100. I finally decided I was going to get it because I liked it so much and that I just wasn't going to tell Eric how much i spent on it.lol Not like he would really care, but he would think it was ridiculous that I spent that much on a purse. Jamie wasn't able to find a purse she liked, but she did find the Betsey Johnson watch she has been wanting for a while, so she bought that instead. Before we went to the mall that day, Eric was supposed to be going out to the races to look around at the souvenir trailers. Well last minute he decided he wasn't going to go and he wanted to go to Toys R Us and pick this up for the kids.


The kids love it! Jaidyn was so excited. She had no idea that Eric was going to get this for them. Colin loves it too. He climbs up the slide and then cries for us to get him down from the top, then he just climbs right back up. On Sunday, we all went to Wal Mart first thing in the morning to get groceries. We were gone for an hour and a half. We bought a crapload of groceries. We hadn't gone shopping the week before, so we hardly had any food in the house. We came home and I went and tanned. Colin took a long nap. Once he woke up, he ate lunch and we headed to the park. We were there for about an hour. It was so stinking hot outside, it felt like the summer time. I felt so bad because Colins little face got sunburned. Mine did as well. I don't know how him and I got sunburned and Jaidyn and Eric didn't. At least it doesn't seem to be hurting Colin at all. After we got home from the park, I spent the rest of the afternoon putting away clothes and cleaning up the house. I can't wait until tomorrow. Andrea is coming down for a work conference and her, Sam, Jamie, Jaidyn and I are going to eat dinner at Town Square and do some shopping. Jaidyn is very excited to go shopping. It is so funny because she takes after me. She loves purses and clothes. She is also obsessed with wearing perfume. My mom gave her some old perfume of hers and Jaidyn wears it everyday.

No comments: