Friday, March 6, 2009

Wisdom teeth?

I am pretty sure the wisdom tooth on my right side is coming in. I have a horrible pain in the back of my mouth. It started to hurt yesterday. The pain isn't too bad all the time. I mean it definately hurts, but it isn't anything I can't handle. But then everytime I eat something and it even touches the back of my mouth, it starts to hurt really bad and hurts that way for a while. I finally decided I better call and make an appointment with the dentist. Eric said he couldn't leave work early today and the dentist is already overbooked tomorrow, so I have to wait until Monday. I seriously wish Monday would get here sooner. I tried putting orajel on it, but that only seems to numb it for about 10 minutes and then I can feel it again. It sucks because we don't have dental insurance, so I am going to have to pay cash for it. Oh well, what can you do? So not much has been going on this week. Andrea was down here on Tuesday evening, so her, Sam, Jamie, Jaidyn, Colin and I all met up at Town Square. Andrea, the kids and i rode together and we got there first, so we shopped around a little bit. Sam and Jamie met up with us later and after they got there, we went and ate dinner at Claim Jumper. It was good! After that, we shopped some more. I went into Old Navy and found a couple of cute shirts for myself and a polo shirt for Colin to wear to Ryan's baptism. They were having really good sales. We didn't get home until almost 8. I was so exhausted by the time we got home. The kids and I haven't done anything else all week. Today we are meeting my mom, Andrea and Ryan for lunch at The Olive Garden. It should be fun. I know Jaidyn is excited for it. After that, we are going to go to the park so that Alivia and Jaidyn can play together. I am hoping that by the time we get home, both the kids will be exhausted and take a nap. Jaidyn doesn't take naps anymore, but I am hoping she will be tired enough to take one today so that I can lay down and rest. Only two more weeks until we go to Disneyland I can't wait! It is all I have been thinking about. I wish it would be here sooner. Although time has been going by so fast, I know it will be here before I know it. Colin has been so funny lately. Anytime I ask him if he is ready for a nap, he shakes his head yes. It just cracks me up everytime. He only started doing it about a week ago. Then sometimes if I lay him down, he will start shaking his head no, as if he doesn't want to take a nap. It just cracks me up!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hopefully your tooth issue won't be too big a deal.