Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cupcakes...YUMMY!

So today I had to go to Target to get a few things for Colin. While I was there I decided I would get stuff to make cupcakes. I have been baking alot lately and I make either a cake or cookies at least once every two weeks. Well I haven't made cupcakes in a while so I decided it was about time. I got the package with some cute halloween decorations to go on them. Here is a picture of the cute cupcakes I made today, with Jaidyn's help of course.
I haven't had one yet, but they sure do look good. Last night I was sitting on the couch watching tv while Eric played with the kids in the playroom. Jaidyn came in and told me that she was going to the store to get a max and ruby movie. I asked Eric if he told her that he would take her and he hadn't. Well of course once I asked him that he said he would take her if she wanted to go get one. Talk about spoiled. All she had to say was that she wanted a new movie and of course Eric got right up and took her to best buy. Not like she doesn't have enough movies already. They were gone for a long time and when they finally got home, she had gotten 2 new movies. They couldn't find the Max and Ruby video she wanted, but they got a different one that is even better. It is a christmas one and it comes with 2 discs and a book. She also got a new wiggles movie that Eric said she insisted on having. The kids and I are leaving for Alamo on Thursday and I can't wait. We will be leaving early on Thursday and coming home on Saturday afternoon. I am going to get my hair cut while I am in Alamo. It is getting pretty long and so I think I am going to get it cut shoulder length.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Cute cupcakes. What a spoiled brat Jaidyn is lol. Tell Eric that I want a movie too.