Monday, October 6, 2008

One year ago today...

is when Eric and I got married. I can't believe a whole year has gone by. I remember it like it was yesterday. We had a wonderful day on Saturday celebrating our anniversary. Eric really liked his driving experience. He said it was the scariest thing he has ever done. He was riding in one of the indy cars which are a little more scary than the cars they use for NASCAR. They went between 170 and 180. He said he felt like he was going to come right out of the car as they went around the turns. Here is a picture of him sitting on the car he got to ride in.



I wish I could have gotten a picture of him in his helmet and everything, but they were rushing him after they got his helmet on, so I didn't have a chance to get one. After we got done there, we went to town square mall and shopped a bit, then we headed over to the outdoor outlet mall. We shopped around there for a bit and of course we ended up buying stuff for the kids. Mostly new pajamas and some other small things. We didn't have much to do after that, but the restaurant we were going to eat at for dinner wasn't open yet, so we decided to go to Sam's Club and get a few things and also stop at the book store. I found a book called "Panic to Power" it is supposed to help you overcome your anxiety. I am really hoping it will help me. We also got a few new books for Jaidyn. After that we went and ate at Osaka. It was really fun because they make the food right in front of you. Of course as I was half way through dinner, my stomach started to hurt really bad, so I couldn't eat anymore dinner. After we were done there, we headed straight home because not only did I have a bad stomach ache, but I also had a headache. We got home a little before Jaidyn did. Jamie and Sam had taken Jaidyn and Hayden to a birthday party and then to the Playhouse Disney Live. When Jaidyn got home, she was so excited. She had such a good time and Sam had bought her tons of new stuff there. Saturday was kind of like Christmas for Jaidyn with all the new things she got from Sam and from Eric and I.lol Here is a picture of Jaidyn and Hayden at Playhouse Disney Live.



Yesterday I drove my mom to the glendale turnoff to meet my grandma, so she could go home. After I came home, I was pretty lazy the rest of the day. We just hung out here at home and didn't go anywhere. I am sad that my mom is gone. I miss having someone to talk to in the day. This morning I gave Eric the movie Iron Man for our anniversary. I wasn't going to buy him anything else since I got him the driving experience, but I had ordered Iron Man for him for Christmas and he kept saying how he wanted it, so I decided to give it to him early. He saw it in the theaters and said it was one of the best movies he had ever seen. It doesn't look all that interesting to me, but we will probably end up watching it tonight. He felt bad because he hadn't gotten anything to give to me, but I didn't expect anything because he already got me my new Betsey purse that I got about a month ago.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I bet riding in that car felt like a roller coaster, but tons faster. It sounds fun!