Thursday, October 2, 2008

I can't wait...

for my mom to get here. I love it when my mom comes to stay with us. Not only because she helps me out so much, but also because it is nice to have the company. We are leaving around noon to go meet her and my grandma at the glendale turn off. My grandma said she would meet me half way so that I didn't have to drive all the way to Alamo to pick up my mom. Jaidyn is going to be so excited to have grandma come stay with us. I was laughing so hard yesterday because Jaidyn always calls her fingernails, ponytails.lol Yesterday I was clipping Colin's fingernails and Jaidyn said" Colin doesn't want his ponytails clipped".lol Also when I go to do her hair, she always tells me that she doesn't want her hair dyed when really she means she just doesn't want me to fix her hair. She gets a little confused sometimes. It's cute though. I made Jamie a strawberry shortcake for her birthday. Well when I made it, it looked so good and I really wanted some. So I had Eric go to the store and get the stuff for one and I made it the other night. It is soooo good!! It is seriously almost gone and I just made it a couple of nights ago.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yeah, don't you know that boys don't like their ponytails clipped? lol. She's something else. She's going to love the crown that mom has for her.