Monday, September 29, 2008

Almost October...

I can't believe that it is almost October. This year has flown by. It makes me so sad to think that in 3 months, Colin is going to be a year old. Where has the time gone?? Here is a picture that Eric's mom took of Colin last time she was here. It is one of my favorites.
He looks so happy in every picture I take. However, he is always whiny when the camera isn't around. He seems to be getting a little better now that he is a little more active. He doesn't need me to hold him constantly. I just wish he would start crawling, then he would really love it. Eric and I's anniversary is a week from today, but we are celebrating on Saturday. My mom is coming down on Thursday and staying until Sunday. She is going to watch the kids while Eric and I spend the whole day together. We are going to do his driving experience at 11 on Saturday and then I am not sure what we are going to do after that. We are going to go to Osaka for dinner though. I can't wait, they have the best food. We hardly ever eat there though because it is way too expensive. We ate there on the night we got married though, so I thought it would be nice to go eat there again for our anniversary. We had a pretty busy Saturday this last weekend. I got to work at 5:45 on Saturday, then I filed for about 5 hours, came home, got ready, got the kids ready and we went to my grandpa and his wife's birthday party. I didn't really want to go, but my dad really wanted us to, so we did. I saw alot of my cousins that I haven't seen since I was little. Some of them I would have rather not seen at all.lol I am sorry, but it is true. Some of them were VERY stuckup. The others were nice though. Yesterday was a lazy day for us. Well I mean I did clean the house a little, but we didn't go anywhere at all. Well I have a little guy that is hungry, so I should probably go feed him. He might starve to death if I don't.lol

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah, he looks like he could die of starvation at any minute...If he is happy when the camera is around, maybe you should just put it around your neck all the time...or glue it to your eye...

Ashlee said...

OH my gosh!! I cannot believe how big Colin is!! The last time i saw him he was just a baby....

Ashlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin said...

Happy Anniversary. I can't believe Colin is almost a year either!!!