Saturday, September 13, 2008

I am exhausted!

I guess it's because I am not used to being on my feet most of the day. This morning Jaidyn had her tumbling class and it didn't go so well. She didn't like it all. I can't say that I blame her. She barely got to do anything. They only had one girl doing the whole class so the whole time, all the kids had to sit there and watch everyone do the stuff and when it did get to Jaidyn's turn, she only got to do it for a few seconds at a time. I felt bad for her because she was so excited when we got there and then when we left, we asked her if she liked it and she said no. Then I kept looking at her in the back seat and she looked so sad the whole way home. So I don't think we will be going back for that. Thankfully the class didn't cost much. I just feel bad because I was really looking forward to Jaidyn being able to do something fun and it turned out to be not so fun for her. Jamie came with me to Jaidyn's tumbling class and on the way home we picked up some food and came home and ate lunch. We bought jaidyn a happy meal which made her feel a little better. After we ate, Jamie and I left to head over to TMA so that I could start doing the filing. Jamie hung out there with me the whole time and just did her homework, that way if I had any questions than she was there to answer them. I mean I know how to do the filing, but I haven't even worked there in over 8 months, so some things have changed a bit. I was there filing for 5 and a half hours. I still have tons to do, but that's ok because I really want to get in as many hours as I can. All the money I make filing, Eric and I are going to use to take Jaidyn to disneyland in December. I would have worked for even longer, but it was already 6 by the time I left there and I really wanted to see Colin before he went to bed since I didn't get to see him much today. Now that Jaidyn doesn't have her tumbling classes anymore, I will probably go in first thing on Saturday mornings and file most of the day. Here is a picture from jaidyn's tumbling class. For some reason they all turned out really dark so you can barely see it. The flash was on, but it seemed really dark in the room.

Well Eric and Jaidyn are watching spiderman downstairs and Colin is asleep, so I think I will take this oppurtunity to go watch one of my own shows upstairs in my bed.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That sucks that she didn't like the class. But at least she looked cute in her leotard.

Robin said...

Is that at Desert Breeze? Mirabelli Community Center is GREAT!!! You probably could find one for her age during the week.