Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Is it bed time yet?

For some reason today, I feel so tired. I haven't even done anything to make me feel this way. Of course I can't go to bed this early though because Jaidyn is never ready for bed until between 8:30 and 9:00, sometimes even later than that. I really need to try and get her into a routine of going to bed earlier. Colin went to sleep about an hour ago. He isn't usually in bed that early, but he didn't take a long afternoon nap like he normally does, so he was very tired. My mom sent both Jaidyn and Colin a card in the mail with $5 for each of them today. Jaidyn was so excited. I told her tomorrow we could go to Target and she could buy something with it. When I asked her what she wanted to buy, she told me a new book.lol She loves to look at books. Half the time she doesn't like me to read them to her though. The other day I was reading to her and she actually put her hand over my mouth because she didn't want me to read anymore.lol There is an episode of max and ruby that Jaidyn keeps watching and it has a story about magical beans. Well Eric went to the store on Sunday to get some refried beans and Jaidyn asked where he was. I told her that he went to the store to get beans and she said "magical beans?"lol It was so cute. I am starting to get worried, Colin is almost 8.5 months old and he still has no teeth. I just can't even believe it because jaidyn had her first tooth at about 4 or 5 months. I am starting to feel sad because both the kids are growing up so fast. I mean Colin is going to be a year old in 4 months. Where has the time gone? It seriously feels like he was born just yesterday.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

From what I hear, the later they get their teeth, the healthier the teeth will be.