Sunday, September 21, 2008

Peace and Quiet

Eric decided this morning that he wanted to take Jaidyn to the park. She hasn't been in a long time and it is really cool in the mornings now (the perfect weather to go to the park). I had some stuff I needed at Target, so I told him he could take Jaidyn to the park and Colin and I would go to Target because I knew by the time we got back from Target, Colin would be ready for a nap. Colin and I went to Target and he was really good the whole time. Sure enough, as soon as we got home, he went down for a nap. I just called Eric and they are still at the park and Jaidyn is having a great time. Well that means I have some peace and quiet for once. I would love to just lay down on the couch and watch some of my recorded episodes of 90210, but I know that I really need to clean the house. I went into work yesterday and I was gone most of the day, by the time I got home, the house looked like a tornado had hit it. Eric never keeps it cleaned up. I never let it get this bad because I am constantly picking up toys all day long, but Eric doesn't, he just lets it get a mess. So I really need to clean up all the toys and sweep and mop. I hate sweeping and mopping,but someone has to do it. I mentioned in my post before that Colin loved sitting on Jaidyn's dora ride. Well here is a picture of him on it, he was really excited!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Dude, make Jaidyn's little butt clean up her toys. For real lol.

Robin said...

Very cute picture of Colin!!!