Thursday, September 25, 2008

My birthday

I can't believe I am already 23. I mean of course having two kids, I already feel alot older than I am, but it is weird to think that I am now 23. Today has been a good day so far. Last night Eric came home from work and told me he had to give me my birthday cake eary. Well it turns out he had ordered me a whole lemon cake from The Olive Garden. I love their lemon cake and so does Eric. He actually spent that much money just to get me a cake he knew I would love. Then this morning I woke up and Eric gave me my present from him and the kids. I thought for sure I was going to get the betsey johnson perfume I asked for, but he got me a gift card to old navy instead. Fine by me, now I can buy some new clothes. Then the kids and I headed over to TMA around 10:00 so that I could take Jamie her birthday present and also the cake I made her(I made her a strawberry shortcake). Jamie and I exchanged gifts, she bought me the cutest zip up hoodie. It isn't a thick one though, it will be perfect for when the weather gets a little cooler. She also got me a american express gift card. Sam also gave me my present from her which is a really cute so cal zip up hoodie. Then Jamie, the kids and I headed to The Olive Garden for lunch. We got there right when they opened and we were in and out in less than 45 minutes. Thankfully both the kids were good the whole time. I was a little worried that colin would get fussy because he didn't get to take his long nap this morning. Then we drove Jamie back to the office and came home. It has been a wonderful birthday so far. Although I have to say that no birthday will ever be as good as my birthday last year, that is when Eric asked me to marry him! Tonight Eric is going to order Macayo's for us to have for dinner because that is my favorite and tomorrow Sam, my dad, Jamie and I are all going to The Outback for dinner. Eric is going to stay home with the kids because by that time, Colin will be tired and fussy. After dinner, Sam, Jamie and I are going to go do something fun. We aren't sure what yet, but it will be fun! Andrea, my mom,Tyson and Ryan have to come to town tomorrow for some appointments, so they are going to stop by for a bit. That will be nice to see them for a while. Andrea better bring me a birthday present.lol

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Dude, it sounds like you got enough good stuff, maybe you could just share your presents with me lol. Kidding, well, except for the cake, I'm totally having some of that! lol.

Robin said...

Shout out on my blog....

Ashlee said...

Hey Jess...
Ive decided to give this whole blogging thing a try.... i have no clue how it works but its racegirlash.blogspot.com ...