Friday, September 19, 2008

Boring Friday

Just like usual. We don't ever do much. Friday's are the worst though because all I want is for the day to be over so that Eric will be home all weekend. I swear Friday's always seem like they just drag on. Colin is sitting here next to me on Jaidyn's dora ride on just smiling and laughing. Good thing he likes it because we bought him a spider man ride on for Christmas. He just got done being fussy. I swear he cried and screamed for an hour for no reason and Jaidyn slept through the entire thing. She didn't even move. I don't know how anyone could sleep through that. At least he is happy now. Colin woke up at 5:15 this morning and I thought I could die. That is the second time this week that he has woken up before 5:30. I mean he always wakes up pretty early anyways, but normally not this early. I bet tomorrow he will sleep in later just because I have to wake up early. I am going to get up early and head over to TMA to file. Jamie is going to meet me there at 7:30. I actually look forward to going in and filing. Not only does it get me out of the house all by myself, but it keeps me plenty busy and Jamie stays there with me the whole time and it is just me and her. Not to mention it is extra money! So Jamie and I's birthday is next Thursday and we have been trying to think of something fun to do. Sam asked if we wanted to go out to dinner on Friday so that is a for sure thing. We aren't sure what we are going to do after that though. Eric said he would stay home with the kids while I went out. I asked Jamie if she would want to go gambling and maybe just go walk around somewhere fun like planet hollywood or something.

No comments: