Monday, September 1, 2008

What a disaster

the pictures turned out to be on Saturday. I was so worried about Colin the whole time and he was actually really good. He smiled big and was sitting there being good the whole time. Jaidyn however, she was such a mess. She wouldn't sit still for the pictures and she ran away from us twice. She ran really far too. I think if there wouldn't have been people around, Eric might have beat her.lol I have never seen him so mad at her before. I was mad too. All I wanted was to get some good pictures of the kids together and I thought for sure the whole time that there wouldn't be any good ones with Jaidyn in them. Well once we were finally able to look at the pictures, there were some good ones of the kids together and even a couple good ones of Jaidyn by herself. I don't know how that happened, but I am so glad that we got some good ones. Eric and I were going to do family pictures in a few months to send out christmas cards, but after Saturday I am not so sure I want to go through that again.lol After we got home from getting pictures done, Eric's whole family came over to visit and have dinner. They were here the whole day and left about 6:00. Jaidyn fell asleep about 5 minutes after they left because she hadn't napped all day and she was down for the night. Colin went to bed about 30 minutes later. So Eric and I were able to rent a movie and watch it without any interruptions. We watched the movie Vantage Point. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but it was ok. Jaidyn has been doing so good sleeping in her own bed. We had to move it right up against our bed so that she could still touch Eric, but at least she is sleeping in her own bed. She has slept in it all week. In a week or so we will slowly start to move her bed away from ours. Yesterday Jamie came over and we went shopping. We went to Mervyn's, Target and JCPenney's. I found some really nice running shoes and a really comfy new comforter for our bed and all of that only cost me $80. I thought that was a great deal. I got both things for almost half off. I used to be so good about using the treadmill, but I haven't used it in a few months. I figured maybe if I bought some new running shoes, that would motivate me to get on there more often. I have a goal to lose 5 lbs before we get family pictures in a couple of months. Today Eric, the kids and I went to the fashion show mall to look around and then we headed over to Town Square. It was pretty hot outside, but I mostly wanted to go to Anchor Blue and Aeropostale and they are right next to each other. I went in to Anchor Blue first and found a pair of jeans and 2 new shirts. So I was pretty happy that i didn't have to go in to anymore stores. Well I think I will try to go get on the treadmill now.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What a butthead Jaidyn is. I can't wait to see the pics.