Friday, August 29, 2008

3 days this week.

We have left our house 3 days this week. That is alot for the kids and I. Usually we don't go out. Sometimes we will run to target or something like that, but that is about it. Well since Eric's mom has been here, we have gone out to lunch with her twice this week and did a little shopping and today we drove over to TMA and went to lunch with Jamie. It sure does make the day go by alot faster when we leave the house. Even if we are only going to get some lunch. I am so glad that Eric has a 3 day weekend. We won't be doing anything special this weekend, but it will be nice to have him home for one extra day. Tomorrow the kids have their picture appointment and then Eric's whole family is coming over for an early dinner around 2:00. His parents are leaving to go back to Illinois on Sunday morning, so we won't see them again until the beginning of November. I made a cake today that my mom always makes for us when we go up there and I love it. It is called Better Than Sex Cake. Well I made it for tomorrow for when everyone comes over. I sure hope it tastes ok. Today was my first time making it. Well I should probably go make jaidyn some dinner. She keeps telling me she wants a grilled cheese sandwich.

No comments: