Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I made it through another day

of Colin whining all day long. I think he is teething because he has been extra fussy lately and he won't hardly eat his bottles. I have been putting stuff on his gums to numb them and that helps a little, but they still seem to bother him. He is 7 1/2 months old and still has no teeth. He has seriously been teething for the past 5 months. By the way he has been acting, I really think he should have his first tooth anytime now. The kids and I are headed to Alamo tomorrow. Jaidyn and I went up a few weeks ago for a few hours for a funeral. Other than that, we haven't been up since the 4th of July. It will be good for the kids. They love going to grandma's house. I have a hair appointment on Saturday morning and then we will come home shortly after that. So I have been doing some of my christmas shopping here and there for a few months now. That way we don't have to spend a crap load of money at one time. Well I am almost all done with Jaidyn. I ordered her the cutest watch today for Christmas. I got it on disney.com. It has a pink band and the face has minnie on it and also has Jaidyn's name. You can customize your own and they had a princess one as well. I of course wanted to get her a watch with cinderella on the face, but Eric insisted that we get her the Minnie one because he likes it better. She will love it either way. She loves to wear other people's watches, so she will be excited to have her own. Eric and I's one year anniversary is coming up in a month and a half. Well at first I had no idea what to get him, but I found the best present for him that I know he will love. I got him a pass to go ride in one of the indy race cars at the speedway. You get to ride for 8 laps. He is going to love it. They have a pass where you can drive, but those were a little too expensive. I know he will love this one just as much. I can't wait now for October to get here so I can give it to him.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I bet Eric will love that.

Robin said...

Christmas????? You are so good. I should do that too but then I end up buying way too much. Kids go back to school on Monday so we'll have to get together.

Robin said...

Christmas????? You are so good. I should do that too but then I end up buying way too much. Kids go back to school on Monday so we'll have to get together.