Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday

I couldn't think of a better title. Today is Eric's birthday, so I invited his sister, her husband and Eric's brother over for dinner and cake tonight. I ordered Eric a St.Louis Cardinals birthday cake. He doesn't know about it, I thought I would surprise him with it. He loves the cardinals! The kids and I went and picked it up earlier and we also went to Target and I found some cool baseball candles to put on it. I am so retarded, when we were at Target, I got some paper towels and I had to put them on the bottom of the cart because there isn't room in the basket with Jaidyn in there. Well anyways I paid for the paper towels and everything and then I went off and forgot them on the bottom of the cart. I can't believe I did that because I never forget stuff like that. I think I was just frazzled because Jaidyn was being naughty and I was stressing about picking up the cake. So I guess I will be making another trip to target someday this week to get more paper towels. I am a little nervous about making dinner for everyone. I am making barbequed chicken and rolls and I made up some suddenly salad this morning for dinner. I have made it a few times and it always turns out so good, but I get nervous when I have to cook for other people. I always worry that they won't like it. Eric and I were planning a trip to Disneyland in November. Well when I looked on the disneyland website last week, It's A Small World is closed the rest of the year and Pirates Of The Caribbean is also closed for a couple of weeks when we were planning on going. I was sad because of course I don't want to go when both of those rides are closed. They are my favorite rides. So now we are thinking that we might have to go to Disneyland in October. It's A Small World will still be closed, but Pirates of The Caribbean won't be. I of course would love to go in December, but we asked Eric's parents to go with us and that won't work for them. So I guess we will see what happens.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That sucks about the paper towels, they are expensive. Hope Eric had a good birthday.