Saturday, August 16, 2008

A good nights sleep.

I slept so good last night, I couldn't even believe it. I usually don't get as much sleep as I did last night. I went to bed around 10 and slept in until 8:00 this morning. I mean of course I had to get up once to give colin his sucker, but that was it. Eric woke up and fed Colin this morning. Yesterday afternoon, Jamie texted me to see if I wanted to hang out last night. So I said sure why not, I never go out and do anything. So we went to dinner at Macayo's and then we went to the Red Rock to gamble a little bit. Well just when I thought that I was going to be going home with $40 less than what I went there with, I hit something on the wheel of fortune game.I had no idea how much I had won. I just kept watching the money get higher and higher. It finally stopped at $320. I couldn't even believe that I won that much money. I was so excited! I cashed out right then and there. I really didn't want to push my luck. On Thursday Jamie, the kids and I went to the mall. I have been wanting to get my ears pierced for a long time, but I have been to scared. Don't ask me why since I have had them pierced a couple of times already. They had closed up though and there was no way I could get an earring through. Well I was finally brave enough to do it on Thursday at the mall. I am so glad I did because of course it didn't even hurt.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for picking up my shoes today. I'm excited to get them. Maybe since you won big you can just buy them for me lol. Kidding, I'm transferring the money now.

Robin said...

Where are the pictures? I never win when I play those stupid machines!