Monday, August 18, 2008

Still car searching

A few weeks ago I posted a blog about the black durango that I really wanted. Well that is gone. I guess we waited too long. Mostly it's because Eric couldn't decide if he for sure wanted a durango. Well he finally told me the other day that I could get one, so to be looking for the one I wanted. Of course we have to get a used one because the new ones are too expensive. Well they have a few on autotrader.com that I really want. There are 2 red ones and I like both of them alot. The only thing is we are trying to sell my car before we get it. We were going to trade in my car for one, but after looking on kelley blue book, we saw that my car is worth $2,000 more if we sell it private party. So Eric is going to get it washed tonight and take pictures of it so we can put it on a few websites to try and sell it. I am not sure how quickly it will sell. I sure hope we can sell it and get one of the red durangos that I want before they are both gone. I signed Jaidyn up for a tumbling class that starts next month. It is every Saturday for 45 minutes for 6 weeks. I really hope she likes it. If so, I will continue signing her up for them. The only thing that sucks is that it is over on North Cimmaron which is kind of far from where we live. That was the only tumbling class I could find for kids her age. Oh well, it will be worth it if she likes it. I also ordered her a cute little leotard to wear. I can't wait for it to start!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yeah, if Eric tries selling your car like he tried selling his truck I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you! lol.