Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sick again?

So the other night I woke up really sick in the night and threw up. Well I was finally feeling all better yesterday and then last night about 5 minutes after I layed down in bed, I started to feel really sick. I went and sat in the bathroom for about a half an hour feeling like I was going to die. I finally threw up and felt a little better, but felt exhausted by that time. This morning I have a headache and my throat hurts, but at least my stomach isn't bothering me. I don't know why I keep feeling so sick the last few nights. So I got the pictures back from JCPenney's of the kids. Here are a few of them.



You would never tell by looking at these pictures, that Jaidyn was very naughty that day. So tomorrow I have to go into TMA so that Sam can show me how to set the alarm and lock up since I will be there alone when I go in to file on the weekends. Jaidyn has tumbling class at 10:00 on Saturday morning and it lasts for 45 minutes, so I will probably go in and file after we are all done with that. I am looking forward to it. Eric and I had been planning a trip to Disneyland with his parents in February. Well we feel bad that Jaidyn keeps saying how badly she wants to go. So yesterday I asked Eric if I just saved all the money I made from filing for the next couple of months, if we could use it to take Jaidyn to disneyland in December and still go with his parents in February. I love going when they are all decorated for Christmas and I think Jaidyn would love it too. Surprisingly enough, he said yes. Jamie said she would babysit Colin because we didn't really want to take him with us. So as long as it all works out with Jamie's work, we are going to go to disneyland on a Monday, december 15 and come home the next day. I have never been the week before Christmas. Does anyone know if it is extra crowded at that time??

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I haven't ever been that time of year either so I have no idea. I wish I was going, it's been a year since Jeremy and I went!

Robin said...

I LOVE Disney at Christmas time. We usually go the first week in December (during the week) and the crowds are pretty light. Not sure about the week before. Might get kind of busy the closer to Christmas it gets.