Sunday, September 7, 2008

Working again

I got a call from my sister Samantha yesterday and she said they needed to find someone to come and file for them, so she wanted to know if i wanted to do it. She told me she would give me a key and I could come in anytime on the weekend when I have time to do it. Every weekend I will file everything from that week. She said it will take anywhere from 3 hours or more every week. That doesn't seem like much, but they are going to pay me $12 an hour. That is awesome. That will give me at least $100 extra every month, hopefully even more if I can file for more than 3 hours every week. That will help out with buying christmas presents and with paying some of our bills. I told her I had to think about it, but after I thought about it I thought this would be a great oppurtunity. Not only will I make some extra money, but I will be there all alone so I can just listen to music while I file. I used to do the filing a couple of years ago when I was the receptionist, so I pretty much remember how to do most of it. Jamie will have to go over some of it again with me, just to make sure I know exactly what to do. I am actually kind of excited to do it. I will get out of the house by myself every weekend. I really wish I could go file first thing on Saturday mornings, but Jaidyn is starting her tumbling classes a week from yesterday, so I will have to either go file on Saturday afternoons or Sunday morning. I think I will probably just wake up early on Sunday's and go do it then. Another good thing is that Sam told me if I said yes and then didn't like doing it, then I can always just tell her later that I don't want to do it. That is good to know, just in case I don't like it. Yesterday jamie and I went to the fashion show mall and walked around. We found the cutest betsey johnson purse that we both loved, but it is $88. Well I knew Eric would kill me if I bought a purse for that much. I already have a betsey purse I bought a few months ago and it cost over $100. So anyways when we got home I told him about it and how much i wanted it. I have a feeling he might get it for me either for my birthday in a few weeks or for our anniversary that is a month away. I gotta get cleaning the house. It is pretty clean for the most part, but the kitchen needs cleaned up a bit. Eric's family will be coming over at noon for lunch, so I better get a move on it.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yeah, that will be good for some extra money.