Sunday, October 12, 2008

It is way too cold outside

I can't believe that it went from being really hot to being really cold all of a sudden. It is supposed to get up into the 80's again in a few days, but I can't believe how cold it has been all weekend. I do like it when it is cold out, but it was so windy this weekend that it made it feel even more cold out. Friday my cousin Robin asked me if I wanted to take Jaidyn over to her house to play with Alivia, that way I could nap while Colin was napping since I was so exhausted from the night before. So I dropped Jaidyn off around 10:30 thinking Colin would be ready for a long nap as soon as we got home. Well he slept for about 30 minutes and that was it. Jaidyn was gone for about 4.5 hours and Colin barely slept the entire time. I should have known that he wouldn't since I was really hoping he would. On any normal day, he would take a long afternoon nap, but not that day. By the time Jaidyn got home, she was so tired from playing, that she fell asleep about 10 minutes after she got home. On Friday after Eric got home from work, I told him that Jaidyn and I were going to go to the new dollar store that they opened right here by our house because I hadn't been there yet. He said we should all go and we could just walk because it is pretty much right across the street. At the time I thought that was a good idea, until we started walking. It was really cold and windy. Of course the kids didn't mind because they were just excited to be going for a walk. I didn't really find much there. I was mostly looking for Halloween decorations, but they didn't have much so they must have sold most of them already. However they did have alot of cute Christmas decorations, so I will have to go back closer to Christmas time. On Saturday I went in at 7 and filed. I spent about 6 hours filing and came home. I was going to file today too, but there wasn't really much for me to file, so it would have been pointless. Today Jamie, the kids and I went to the fashion show mall. I mostly needed to buy warm clothes for the kids and they have a big Children's Place in that mall. I found Colin 4 new long sleeved shirts and a thick zip up hoodie and I only found Jaidyn 3 new shirts. I still needed to get them some sweatpants to wear around the house, so after we went there I dropped Colin off at home because he was really tired and Jamie, Jaidyn and I headed over to JCPenney's. I found some really good deals, so I was able to get everything I needed there. I also saw that they had some really cute christmas decorations. Jaidyn wanted them and I did too, but I held strong and didn't buy any. I love Christmas and if it were up to me, I would buy every Christmas decoration I ever saw, but I knew Eric would be mad at me if I came home with a bunch of Christmas decorations. Jamie went home after that and I have just been cleaning up around the house. Now I have some chicken enchilada's in the oven for dinner. I can't wait to eat them!!!

No comments: