Saturday, October 25, 2008

Home Early

So we were supposed to be in Alamo right now and come home this evening.However, I decided yesterday that we would come home last night. That way the kids could see Eric last night and then I could get laundry done today while Eric is at work. He is doing inventory today so he will be gone most of the day. He left at 6:30 this morning, so Jaidyn didn't even get to see him before he left for work. We ended up going to Alamo on Wednesday instead of Thursday. I was bored and my mom had taken Thursday off of work, so I figured it would be nice to go up a day early and spend more time there. We left here around 11 on Wednesday, so by the time we got there, we only had a couple of hours until Andrea and my mom got off of work. On Thursday Andrea and I went and got our haircut by Jenna. Mine had gotten pretty long, so I decided to cut it shoulder length. It looks exactly how I wanted it to. Jenna does such an awesome job and she only charged $20 for the cut. She even styled it too. On Thursday night we went to Tyson's football game. We couldn't stay for the whole game because Colin was getting fussy because he was tired and it was really cold outside. His game didn't start until 7:00 and by that time it was freezing outside. Yesterday we just hung around my mom's house and didn't do a whole lot. Jaidyn and i were sick the whole time we were in Alamo and yesterday I just felt exhausted. Colin woke up before 5 on Thursday and he woke up barely after 5 yesterday, so not only was I tired from waking up so early, but being sick was also wearing me out. I got in a nice nap yesterday afternoon though. Colin fell asleep and Jaidyn was playing with my mom and grandma, so I took a nap in my mom's comfy bed. We left Alamo a little after 5 yesterday evening. Eric got home from work right before we got home. The kids were so glad to see him. I didn't get to really visit with him last night. As soon as we got home, I unpacked and by the time I was done doing that and cleaning up around here, it was time for bed. I guess today I will just be doing laundry and cleaning up the kitchen. I hope today goes by fast because I can't wait for Eric to get home.

No comments: