Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday

I keep forgetting to mention that Colin has been crawling now. He just started crawling a couple of weeks ago. Now he is crawling all over the place. The kids and I went for a walk this morning. It was nice outside and the kids love going for walks. The weather said it was 64 degrees out because we went around 8:30 this morning. However it felt to me like it was MUCH warmer. We didn't do a whole lot this weekend. Jamie came over for dinner on Friday night and ended up staying the night. Then on Saturday her and I went over to TMA and I filed. I decided on Friday night that I didn't really want to do the filing anymore. I just figured it was going to be difficult because I will be gone the next two weekends and Eric's parents will be here the weekend after that. Well the weekend is the only time I can go in and file. Sam had told me in the beginning that if I didn't like doing it, then that was fine because she had some other people interested in doing it if I didn't want to. So I told her last Saturday would be my last day. It was nice to have the extra money, but it sucked to drive all the way across town every Saturday and that didn't leave a whole lot of time for Eric, the kids and I to do things together. While I was at work on Saturday Eric called me and told me he wanted us to carve pumpkins on Saturday night. I know Halloween isn't for 2 more weeks, but since the kids and I will be gone for the next two weekends, this last weekend was the only time to do it. So Jamie and I went to Wal Mart after work and picked up the pumpkins and a carving kit. She came over and we carved 2 huge pumpkins. Jamie and I pretty much did it all because Jaidyn wasn't interested and Eric just didn't want to do the carving. Here is a picture of the pumpkins we carved.

It isn't the best picture, but we took it with Jamie's phone. So anyways after we were all done with that, we were tired, so Jamie decided to stay the night again. On Sunday morning we woke up and got some donuts, then headed to Jamie's apartment so that I could help her move some stuff. She is moving out of her apartment next week. She was throwing away most of her stuff since she has all new stuff. So I took the truck over and we got all of her stuff moved out, except for the things that she will be moving over to Sam's house next weekend. After that, I came home and was lazy for most of the day. I was very sore from moving all of the furniture, plus I had gotten a flu shot on Saturday, so my arm was already pretty sore from that. Last night we took the kids to the park and were there for about an hour. After we came home, Colin went straight to bed and Jaidyn got a bath and soon after that,we all went to bed. I think we were in bed before 8:30. This morning I went through all of Jaidyn's toys. I have a huge garbage bag full of toys I am going to take to the goodwill(if they will take them). I also have a smaller bag of toys I am going to take up to my mom's so that the kids will have more to play with up there. Jaidyn and Colin will both be getting alot of toys for christmas, so I figured it was probably time to get rid of alot of the old toys.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Here I am, not forgetting to comment! lol. You need to come help the kids carve pumpkins, I hate doing it and usually get irritated lol. Jeremy has to do that type of stuff with them, or mom lol.

Robin said...

I hate carving pumpkins. I am too much of a control freak. Aaron is much better at it with the kids too. Make sure they don't mold. I've noticed if they are carved too early, they mold before Halloween. But if you're not going to be here, who cares, right???? LOL!!!